Wednesday, August 13, 2008

About Us


I’m SEO Altaf Ahmed and I’m last year in B.com part two,I live in landhi industrial area near to Karachi export processing zone. Now a day’s, I’m a doing work in Xebtech system Pakistan.and as well as I’m learning web designer course and web master course and I’ve well knowing about well developer.

I’m providing a SEO service in Pakistan and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)Solution in Karachi and also, I’m web Developer and web Designer as you wanna know, how much language I knows in the web developer so XHTML,HTML,ASP it is not enough but i can do java scrape so what kind of problem if you face so you may contact me toSoul you issue inesay way.

Education :

  • Matrices form Karachi higher education bored.
  • I.com form Karachi bored
  • B.A last year in Progressing

contact:

Altafahmed@yahoo.com |0092-300-2095767

2 comments:

Michael Jordan said...

HostOne is a Pakistan based web hosting company, We Offered You 30% Off Web Hosting in Pakistan providing both providing reliable hosting services since 2011. Web hosting in Pakistan.

SEO Services Islamabad Pakistan said...

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job man, Keep it up. SEO Expert in Pakistan here you can check the best content of SEO TOPICS.